Unit is tenanted. Move in Dec 1 only. Please prepare all your documents. This unit will not last at this price. Viewings and offers can be made on Friday.
At the 427 /East Mall. Strategic location to get to the Airport and downtown Toronto. Fully Equipped Fitness Center, Sauna, Yoga Room, Swimming Pool, Children Splash Pads, Games/Billiards, Party Room, Guest Room, Movie Theater, 24 Hour Security & Concierge.
Extras:Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer/ Dryer, Microwave
1 year lease minimum. Non-Smokers
Please contact only if you need to move- i.e you are forced to move, lease is ending, staying in hotel or airbnb.
If you're staying with friends or family and not forced to move and just curious you will be wasting limited appointment slots for those in need.
Not for short terms- 1 year lease minimum.
Must be able to prove income of minimum $3900 per month AFTER tax
Legal Photo id Passport, Driver’s Licence
A void cheque to prove a Canadian bank account with transit numbers and bank address
A Canadian phone number.
A Canadian email address.
Please pull your credit report from Equifax or Transunion, we're looking for 750 and up, and will be looking at monthly debts that offset ability to pay.
Must be able to prove income AFTER tax with
1. job letter showing job role, duration and salary
2. bank statement showing deposits
3. a few pay stubs
4. and/ or child tax benefits
5. and /or other benefits if applicable
6. and /or student loans/grants
OR if self employed
1. bank statements showing business name and deposits.
2. solid long term contracts and agreements that allow you to bill or invoice
3. invoices for the last three months.
4. Notice of Tax Assessments for 2 years
If you are a new immigrant or international student and do not have a guarantor or credit history or paystubs yet
1. You will need FIRST three months of rent to buffer paycheque waiting period.
2. PLUS LAST three month's rent as guarantee that if a paycheque never comes in, you will be given 60 days notice to leave after 15 days of the first non -payment, and must vacate 2.5 months after notice (=3 months rent).
3. Copies of resumes, degrees/diplomas, proof of job applications, interviews to show your education and or experience can pay a certain salary.
The Rental Application should show the above exists plus references of past landlords unless an employer is paying the rent.
If an employer is reimbursing rent, a letter from the employer agreeing and confirming so, as well as maximum budget the employer allowed.
Rental Application, Agreement to Lease and Standard Ontario rental lease will be issued.
Remember that occupancy standard allows 1 person over age 12 or 1 couple per bedroom or two children under age 12 per bedroom. A den is NOT a bedroom, most are small and open with no doors. By law a bedroom has a closet and a private door and windows.
(new units every day, new photos may not have been updated yet, some photos are from model suites to show layout only)
36B-3180 Ridgeway Dr, Mississauga, ON